Wild Rover Travel I/S
Jensløvs Tværvej 10, st. th.
Member of Rejsegarantifonden no. 2910
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org // Tel: +45 23 11 31 78
Trips are booked through the booking form on the website. The booking is binding for the customer from the moment it is made. When booking the customer accepts present terms and conditions. Cancellation rules apply from this moment for all people included in the booking. After placing the booking, the customer will receive an automated e-mail confirming the receipt of the booking. The arrangement is binding for Wild Rover Travel when the company confirms the booking by sending an invoice via e-mail stating the destination, date and price. It is the duty of the customer to check that the reserved services are correct. If a disproportion between the reserved and the confirmed services is found, the customer must immediately contact Wild Rover Travel. It is presupposed that the customer has thoroughly studied the itinerary, the practical information and Wild Rover Travel’s grading system before booking, in order to make sure that he or she has chosen a trip within his or her physical ability.
Wild Rover Travel will try to confirm the booking within 5 working days. The confirmation depends on the accommodations’ availability. If the accommodation we normally use is not available we will try to offer alternative accommodation, which may entail an extra expense or discount depending on the price of the alternative accommodation (we might also suggest changes to the itinerary or starting date). If the customer cannot accept the price or date changes the booking can be cancelled free of charge.
20% of the total amount of the trip must be paid upon receipt of the confirmation email and will not be refunded in case of cancellation. The remaining 80% must be paid no later than 30 days before the start of the trip. The date for payment of the balance is stated on the invoice. Be aware that we will not send out a reminder about the payment of the balance and neither a receipt of the reception of payment. When booking less than 30 days before the start of the trip the full amount must be paid upon receipt of the invoice. Travel documents will be send by email when the total amount is received. Payment is via bank transferal to Sydbank, account: 7981-1135791.
The prices of our trips are based on accommodation in a shared double room. If traveling alone a single supplement will be charged. The prices are based on accommodation in B&Bs, guesthouses and hotels.
At cancellation up to 30 days before the start of the trip the full amount will be refunded apart from the 20% paid upon receipt of the confirmation email. At cancellation between 30-14 days before the start of the trip 50% of the price of the trip will be refunded. At cancellation later than 14 days before the start of the trip there will be no refund. All cancellations must be written.
If changing the start date of the trip or the length of the trip up to 60 days before the start date a service charge of €100 per person is charged. If the customer wishes to change the start date of the trip less than 60 days before the original start date it is considered a cancellation (cf. the paragraph above) and a new order must be placed.
If the trip needs to be cancelled due to force majeure in the area where the trip is taking place, the trip will be cancelled, and the full price refunded.
It is strongly recommended that the customer take out travel insurance. It is the responsibility of the customer to take out an insurance covering all his or her needs including cancellation. The customer must refund all the losses or expenses Wild Rover Travel may have because of the customer’s lack of insurance coverage.
Breaking off the trip:
If the customer for one reason or the other breaks off a trip there will be no refund of unused services (hotel, luggage transport etc.). Any expenses for transportation, hotel or anything else in connection to the break off of the trip is carried by the customer.
Any complaints must first be made to the local supplier at the destination. If this does not rectify the problem the customer needs to contact Wild Rover Travel so we have the possibility to help. Claims against Wild Rover Travel in connection to a complaint, which could not be solved at the destination, must be received by Wild Rover Travel no later than 14 days after the end of the trip. Lack of complaint at the destination and proof hereof will often result in the loss of later refunding. The Danish court must regulate any claim raised against Wild Rover Travel and the action must be brought to a Danish court or settled by arbitration in Denmark.
Travel guarantee fund:
Wild Rover Travel is a member of the Danish travel guarantee fund Rejsegarantifonden (no. 2910), which secures the customer economically in case of liquidation.